Marc Joye (馬克裘依)
Fellow – Security Technologist
NXP Semiconductors, SF Bay Area, CA, USA
Recent Publications and Preprints
- Private yet efficient decision tree evaluation PDF (with Fariborz Salehi)
- Privacy-preserving ridge regression with only linearly-homomorphic
encryption PDF (with Irene Giacomelli, Somesh Jha, C. David Page, and Kyonghwan Yoon)
In ACNS 2018, Leuven, Belgium, July 2-4, 2018. To appear.
- Differential attacks
on deterministic signatures PDF (with Christopher Ambrose, Joppe W. Bos, Björn Fay, Manfred Lochter, and Bruce Murray)
In CT-RSA 2018, San Francisco, CA, USA, April 16-20, 2018.
::back to top::
Upcoming Conferences or Workshops I Am Involved In
- CARDIS 2018, 17th
Smart Card Research and Advanced Application Conference, Montpellier,
France, November 12-14, 2018.
- CHES 2018, 20th Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, Amsterdam, The Nederlands, September 9-12, 2018.
- ACNS 2018, 16th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security, Leuven, Belgium, July 2-4, 2018.
- CT-RSA 2018, The Cryptographers' Track at the RSA Conference 2018, San Francisco, CA, USA, April 16-20, 2018.