Marc Joye (馬克裘依)New book! Guide to Pairing-Based Cryptography
Nadia El Mrabet and Marc Joye, Eds
Cryptography and Network Security Series, CRC Press, 2016
Recent Publications and Preprints
- Encoding-free ElGamal-type encryption schemes on elliptic curves PDF (with Benoît Libert)
In CT-RSA 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA, February 14-17, 2017.
- Inversion-free arithmetic on elliptic curves through isomorphisms PDF (with Raveen R. Goundar)
Journal of Cryptographic Engineering, 6(3):187-199, 2016.
- A new framework for privacy-preserving aggregation of time-series data PDF (with Fabrice Benhamouda and Benoît Libert)
ACM Transactions on Information and System Security, 18(3), art. 10, 2016.
- Efficient cryptosystems from 2k-th power residue symbols PDF (with Fabrice Benhamouda, Javier Herranz, and Benoît Libert)
Journal of Cryptology. To appear.
- Identity-based cryptosystems and quadratic residuosity PDF
In PKC 2016, Taipei, Taiwan, March 6-9, 2016.
Upcoming Conferences or Workshops I Am Involved In
- CHES 2017, 19th Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, September 25-28, 2017.
- AFRICACRYPT 2017 (Program chair), 9th International Conference on Cryptology in Africa, Dakar, Senegal, May 24-26, 2017.
- FC 2017, 21st International Conference on Financial Cryptography, Malta, April 3-7, 2017.
- CT-RSA 2017, The Cryptographers' Track at the RSA Conference 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA, February 14-17, 2017.
- SPACE 2016, 6th International Conference on Security, Privacy and Applied Cryptography Engineering, Hyderabad, India, December 16-18, 2016.