Marc Joye (馬克裘依)
Recent Publications and Preprints
- Inversion-free arithmetic on elliptic curves through isomorphisms PDF
Raveen R. Goundar and Marc Joye
Journal of Cryptographic Engineering. To appear.
- A new framework for privacy-preserving aggregation of time-series data PDF (with Fabrice Benhamouda and Benoît Libert)
ACM Transactions on Information and System Security 18(3), art. 10, 2016.
- Cryptanalysis of a privacy-preserving aggregation protocol PDF (with Amit Datta)
IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. To appear.
- Identity-based cryptosystems and quadratic residuosity PDF
In PKC 2016, Taipei, Taiwan, March 6-9, 2016.
- Efficient cryptosystems from 2k-th power residue symbols PDF (with Fabrice Benhamouda, Javier Herranz, and Benoît Libert)
Journal of Cryptology. To appear.
- Born and raised distributively: Fully distributed non-interactive adaptively-secure threshold signatures with short shares PDF (with Benoît Libert and Moti Yung)
Theoretical Computer Science. To appear.
Upcoming Conferences or Workshops I Am Involved In
- AFRICACRYPT 2017, 9th International Conference on Cryptology in Africa, Dakar, Senegal, May 24-26, 2017.
- CT-RSA 2017, The Cryptographers' Track at the RSA Conference 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA, February 14-16, 2017.
- SPACE 2016, 6th International Conference on Security, Privacy and Applied Cryptography Engineering, Hyderabad, India, December 16-18, 2016.
- CHES 2016, 18th Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, August 17-19, 2016.
- SAC 2016, 23rd Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography, St. John’s, NL, Canada, August 10-12, 2016.