Welcome to Marc Joye's (馬克裘依) Homepage!
Cryptographer, Technicolor, USA
> Recent publications and preprints
- Efficient cryptosystems from 2k-th
power residue symbols PDF (with Fabrice Benhamouda, Javier
Herranz, and Benoît Libert)
Journal of Cryptology. To appear.
- Compactly hiding linear spans: Tightly secure constant-size simulation-sound QA-NIZK proofs and applications PDF (with Benoît Libert, Thomas
Peters, and Moti Yung)
In ASIACRYPT 2015, Auckland, New Zealand, November 29–December 3, 2015.
- Linearly homomorphic structure-preserving signatures
and their applications PDF (with Benoît Libert, Thomas Peters, and Moti Yung)
Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 77(2):441-477, 2015.
- Secure efficient history-hiding append-only signatures in the standard model PDF
(with Benoît Libert, Moti Yung, and Thomas Peters)
In PKC 2015, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, March 30–April 1, 2015.
- A new framework for privacy-preserving aggregation of
time-series data PDF
(with Fabrice Benhamouda and Benoît Libert)
- Born and raised distributively: Fully distributed non-interactive
adaptively-secure threshold signatures with short shares PDF (with Benoît Libert and Moti Yung)
Preprint. This is the full version of a paper published at PODC 2014.
- Cryptanalysis of a privacy-preserving aggregation protocol PDF (with Amit Datta)
- On identity-based cryptosystems from quadratic