Marc Joye (馬克裘依)
Recent Publications and Preprints
- Privacy and security: Key requirements for sustainable IoT growth PDF (with Fari Assaderaghi, Gowri Chindalore, Brima Ibrahim, Hans de Jong, Sami Nassar, Wolfgang Steinbauer, Mathias Wagner, and Thomas Wille)
In 2017 IEEE Symposium on VLSI Technology, Kyoto, Japan, June 5-8, 2017.
- Encoding-free ElGamal-type encryption schemes on elliptic curves PDF (with Benoît Libert)
In CT-RSA 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA, February 14-17, 2017.
- Efficient cryptosystems from 2k-th power residue symbols PDF (with Fabrice Benhamouda, Javier Herranz, and Benoît Libert)
Journal of Cryptology, 30(2):519-549, 2017.
::back to top::
Upcoming Conferences or Workshops I Am Involved In
- CHES 2018, 20th Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, Amsterdam, The Nederlands, September 9-12, 2018.
- CT-RSA 2018, The Cryptographers' Track at the RSA Conference 2018, San Francisco, CA, USA, April 16-20, 2018.
- FC 2018, 22nd International Conference on Financial Cryptography, Curaçao, February 26 – March 2, 2018.
- CHES 2017, 19th Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, September 25-28, 2017.